Work smarter, not harder. Microsoft Project is a feature rich tool that will help a project manager plan, track, and control a project and facilitate communication.
Become an expert at Microsoft Project 2016 with this advanced course. The ultimate next step for anyone who has completed the Microsost Project 2016 beginner course, or experienced project managers ready to take their project skills to the next level.
- PC or Mac with a full version of Microsoft Project 2016.
- Not a requirement but a benefit to have some work-related projects to which you can readily apply what you learn.
- Beginners to experienced users looking to brush up on Project
- Learn how to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
Section 1: Orientation
- Unit 1.1 – Introduction
- Unit 1.2 – Consolidation and Resource Sharing
Section 2: Tasks, Custom Fields, Codes & Costs
- Unit 2.1 – Recurring Tasks
- Unit 2.2 – Custom Fields
- Unit 2.3 – Outline Codes and WBS Codes
- Unit 2.4 – Costs
Section 3: Custom Tables & Views
- Unit 3.1 – Custom Tables
- Unit 3.2 – Custom Views
Section 4: Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
- Unit 4.1 – Sorting, Filtering, and Grouping
Section 5: Reports
- Unit 5.1 – Creating custom and targeted reports
- Unit 5.2 – Visual Reports
Section 6: EVA, Import/Export & Macros
- Unit 6.1 – Earned Value Analysis
- Unit 6.2 – Import and Export
- Unit 6.3 – Macros
Section 7: Closure
- Unit 7.1 – Conclusion