Bringing in projects on time and in budget is for many people the most crucial measure of success at work. This course covers the essential steps in managing projects to achieve this success.
Participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognise critical project management issues
- Write clear, effective project briefs
- Plan, schedule and implement project plans
- Monitor and review project progress and take appropriate action
- Use and interpret GANTT charts and PERT diagrams
- Understand key concepts used in project management software